stamciastamnel Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Hot Rock Song Free Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Dortmunder and his pals plan to steal a huge diamond from a museum. But this turns out to be only the first time they have to steal it…
Dr. Amusa approaches Dortmunder about a valuable gem in a museum that is of great signifigance to his people in Africa, stolen during colonial times. Dortmunder assembles a crack team of cat burglars and hatches an elaborate plan for stealing the gem. Despite their care and experience, circumstances and plain bad luck keep the gem just out of their reach.
Outstanding!!!! By that I mean it's good, it has some flaws but hardly none. The characters are interesting, the plot keeps you on the edge of your chair(the plot is 4 men have to steal a diamond for another man but justthey almost have it he fires them and goes with one of the 4 men's father and steals it for himself. Oh, and did I say that they had to steal it at least 3 times over using disguises, helicopter, trucks and cars.) and even though there's no special effects it's still one of the best movies I've ever seen. But the stupidity of the curly haired one, he ate a diamond and he was fine, the police caught him and he couldn't eat it again. Also his remark "I'm going to tell mum on you daddy" is so lame!!! It was a sort of comedy that only occasionally got me laughing. One of the best films I've ever seen :)
A valuable gem is in a museum in N.Y. which is of great value to Dr. Amas. played by Moses Gunn, who approaches Dortmund, played by Robert Redford, because of its significance to his people in Africa which was stolen in colonial times. Dortmund assebles a crack team of cat burglars and has an elaborate plan for stealing back the gem. Circumstances and plain bad luck are both hilarious and stupefying. Under the cool direction of Peter Yates, the cast is perfect including Zero Mostel, George Segal, Ron Leibman, Charlotte Rae. The title threw me off; could have been called something better. 7/10

The opening of the hit Fox film, The Hot Rock, opened in the Chicago area on Friday, April 14, 1972, at eight area theatres. An ad indicated: "Exclusively a these 20th Century-Fox Flagship theatres. The very funny story of 4 incredible goofs who try to steal the world's hottest diamond not once–but 4 times! Do they get away with it? Don't miss the first fun film of the year!"<br/><br/>________________________________
Episode 5.51 movie hindi free downloadMatando Cabos sub downloadEpisode 4.38 movie downloadMain Tera Hero movie free download hdLegend of the Galactic Heroes: My Conquest Is the Sea of Stars tamil dubbed movie torrentNo Dice telugu full movie downloadLe Monde full movie in hindi free download mp4Miraculous full movie in hindi 720p downloadHelen Keller vs. Nightwolves movie hindi free downloadProper Manors full movie in hindi 720p

last edited 217 weeks ago by stamciastamnel
Please log in to post a reply.